Festival Systems is designed to save you time, money and unnecessary stress in the planning of your event. We focus on those aspects of co-ordinating a festival where you have to do the same thing multiple times (for instance, production requirements, volunteer management, or guest lists), freeing up your time and enabling you to concentrate on the things that make your festival unique.
Being web-based software it's accessible from anywhere with no installation, no upgrading and no hardware requirements - just an internet connection and a web browser. If we were using buzz-words, we'd call it "Cloud Computing", but we prefer to say, "it just works".
The system contains practical tools which make controlling key areas of your festival, communicating with performers and delivering reports quick and easy. There are visual charts to show you at a glance the status of the entire event, making it simple to see what needs doing. And the whole system is configurable so that it can be tailored to match your festival and your working style.
The following is a non-comprehensive list of the areas we can help manage. Note that you are able to switch on/off much of this functionality, enabling you to set up the system in the ideal configuration for your event.
- Contract and Deal Memo generation and tracking
- Production requirements, with tried and tested systems for gathering details from performers and/or their management
- Financial details (fees, deposits, tax status, currencies)
- Riders and other performer related requests
- Address and contact details
- Performer and crew names and passes
- Festival and performer guest lists with approval mechanisms
- Scheduling, using our visual drag-and-drop scheduling system with built-in programming budgets (that can even show day/stage breakdowns)
- Biography and press photo management (we can even automatically resize artist press photos for your website)
- File uploading and management
- Artist transits and on-site vehicle passes
- Accommodation bookings and reporting
- Volunteer acquisition and management
- Conference information, scheduling and management
- Delegate registration, biography and contact details
- Artist applications to play, with reviewing, rating and promotion to the main artist system
- Festival and stage sponsors, with logo and contact management
- Project management tools, reminders and setting jobs for other members of staff
- Automatic notification system to tell you when important things have been done
- Complete control over all outbound email content generated by the system
- The "skinning" of all publicly viewable pages to replicate your website
All of the above comes with reports that can either be opened in your web browser or directly into Microsoft Excel and sophisticated communications systems that allow you to instantly select recipients using simple checkbox and drop-down menu options.
Alongside this, we provide feeds to enable the system to deliver content directly to your public website. With publishing controls to manage what information is public and when, you can use our system as your complete artist, conference and scheduling content management solution.
The Festival System is our sole business. We built it specifically for the festival industry on the back of countless hours of feedback and requests from some of the leading lights in the festival industry. As a result, we'd like to think that we provide the best product and the best service available, anywhere. Please get in touch – we'd love to show you what we can do.